Friday, February 13, 2009

Waiting, Waiting and Waiting...

2.30pm sharp....
I had been there....
and time past....
2.45pm...
3.00pm...
3.15pm...
3.30pm...
waiting and waiting....
3 messages and 1 miss call....
you really have to admit that you are old...
really old....
so easy to forget things....
so forgetful....
luckily I'm a quite patient person....
if not...
sorry la....
you will not see me there....
I think if I didn't sms you also will not come....

p/s: siape tu sendiri tau la...hahaha....

4 comments:

fakhruddin said...

who's that? ^^

heqing said...

ya lo...
who's that???
anyone knows him????
ishk2....
nk saye sebut name ke???

chocobi said...

lol.
who's that person.
err.
dun say it's me.
i dun tink ive promised u anything.
err.
coz last nite i sleep at 9 d.

---

p/s : fledentu

heqing said...

to arm:
of course not you....
is another best fren of mine....
boy....
and u know him also....
don't want to sebut his name....
bagi die insaf sendiri....
kakakaka....
^^