Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ICE Green Camp Logo (draft)

First time using CS3 (Adobe Photoshop)....
actually just touch here and there....
learnt from mistake...
now I finally know how useful is CS3....
although I'm just a very very beginer....

after recieving the task from the Head of PR team of Green Camp....
I really have no clue how the logo looks like....
then I just simply draw and summit....
unexpected....
my logo is 1 of the choice from the senior(they thought it was copied from internet...actually is the result of simply drawing...=p)
but I've to edit the colour....
after the General Meeting on 19/2/2009...
I just can know the result whether they ok with the colour of the logo or not...
just waiting....
^^

the first logo that I had submitted...is it like a dragon or some how a grasshoper?? Actually it is a bird!! Can anybody tell me is it seems like a dragon??? ~pissed off~



First sample of colour...

Second sample of colour(I like this the most....^^)


Third sample of colour...the most messy one...because I do until my eyes sakit already.....

p/s: please don't laugh at my work...I first time use CS....hmm....by the way welcome to give opinion....^^

3 comments:

chocobi said...

he2.
thats ok.
go try to find new brushes.
later you will know the true happiness in using PS
=]

i have a bunch of custom brushes.
want it?

---

p/s:clatzi

fakhruddin said...

who said it's grasshopper or dragon?
aiya...i see a bird la
but a bird without head la
hahaha
ops sorry, just kidding
the design is ok but try to use the
flourescent colour
so that people can see from far

heqing said...

to arm:
owh....
u gt ah....
i find some time 2 get it frm u la...
hihihihi....
^^

to udin:
thx God u cnt c a dragon or grasshopper...
my bro said its lik a grasshopper....
~pissed off~
owh....
later c wats the result....
if stil nt ok....
i'll try ur suggestion...
nway...
thx 4 de opinion....
^^