Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Scary Sudden Thought....

When I think back my physics result...
suddenly a scary thought pop out in my mind....
if I fail in PHYF125...
I've to retake...
I've embarrased my family....
I've made my mum worry about me again(because of chosing the wrong course)...
then...
I can't stand anymore....
I'll give up in taking engineering...
then....
where is my future????

really uncomfortable when I think about it...
nearly burst out in tears....
now is not me don't want to study hard in this subject...
but I really don't understand the things that is in abstract...
no matter how I tried...
no matter how I practice, practice and practice all the exercises...
I still can't get through it....
how am I going to do....
few more days for me to solve this problem...
hope I really can step out from this nightmare....
:-(

5 comments:

chocobi said...

huu.
heqing.
actually feels like wanna laugh.
huu.
sory.
but i don't thing u would fail physics.
me is probably.

hurm.
actually,u can step out from this nightmare.
wake up from your sleep.
err.

i dont noe what it means.
even me like so sengal right now,.
huu.

[posting this at 4:10 am and still didn't have a nap]
XD

just be strong.
me also got probs with physics.
so many formulas to rmmber.
argh.

who make this?
i wanna 'thank' him or her for giving me headache now.

huu

---

p/s : bokequeg

fakhruddin said...

no need to think
not only facing this problem
me too!
physics?
urghhh!!!

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

me too!!x tau camne nk study lg ni...huhu...sume dh campur aduk..

heqing said...

to arm:
i dunno la...
really dunno hw to keep on study foundation's phy....
arghhh.....

to udin:
i noe u too...
bt hw to keep on study??

to zul:
u sure nt afraid of failing....
cz u've score in test 1 and 2....
me??
haiz~

Anonymous said...

hey! u hv choosen ur future... even if others doubt, u should be firm, and make ur choice bcome the correct one.. support u! good luck in ur exam.