Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Truth

"Sometimes you worry about others too much, but do they really worry about you much like you worry others?"
when I first read this...
my heart has a sudden shock..
but just for a few seconds...
after that...
I feel very happy...
as I said before....
I'm a totally straight forward person...
anything that you disagree or have some opinion...
just say it out...
I can accept that....
that sentence is the truth...
truth...
sometimes is pain...
but...
first time have a person that look through my real heart....
thanks for saying it out...
you are totally right...
sometimes is me think too much and worry too much....
maybe someone will appreciate it..
but maybe someone think that kind of worry is rubbish...

anyway...
I'll still worry about the person that I care of...
I'll still worry about the person that I think worth of...
although that person maybe will not accept my worry....
this is me...
and I always believe....
只要真心付出,别人也会真心待你....

p/s: really thanks...thanks for saying out your opinion...appreciate it...because not much people will say out the truth....^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

you're almost welcome and it's my pleasure
ops!now they know who you're referring to haha
i worry about our friend that too
but i can't help him too much
sometimes we need people to solve their own problems
let them with their own world
whenever they ask for help, then we help them
we can't help them if they can't help themselves...
anyway sorry for the rude words that i sent to you...
it's just...a saying and i don't mean to hurt anybody's feeling...

heqing said...

hahaha...
no hurt...
believe me...
im so happy when you say straight forward to me...
reallyx100 happy...
cz im a honest person and like others to be honest also....
^^