Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by Udin

Five things that you wish to do during holidays:
~sleep all the time
~eat all the time
~watch tv show all the time
~play piano all the time
~online all the time (can't fulfil this....)

What do you have at home that makes you happy:

~storybooks
~laptop
~piano
~sony LCD TV
~aircond....=D

Five things that you hate about holidays:

~it will end very fast
~boring
~can't go out even though very boring
~lonely
~leave a mess on my sleeping time

What makes you hate them:
~I can't rest anymore
~don't know what to do....study? hmmm...not a good idea
~no transport for me...my dad and mum needs it to go to school....
~no friends to loiter around...
~I can hardly adjust back after going back to uniten...T_T

What holidays stands for:
[H] - home sweet home
[O] - oldies piano pieces (easier to play...don't need to use much energy...^^)
[L] - lying on the bed all the time
[I] - imagine all kinds of weird things....
[D] - day-dreaming
[A] - avoid from having gastric again....T_T
[Y] - yawning
[S] - sleeping

What movies do you wanna watch next:
~Underworld 3
~The Pink Panther 2
~Bride Wars

Five things that you'll do next, once you've done this tag:
~watch drama series
~brush my teeth
~wash my face
~read storybooks/novel
~sleep

List of five people you wish to tag:
~zul
~haziq
~iefa
~ija

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

err mostly about sleeping
wah really sleepyholic
sleep, wake up late, fail to take breakfast. then gastric...aiya

heqing said...

hahaha....
u don't know one of my hobby is sleep ke?
=P
actually the gastric thing...
1st time happen...
cz before this i usually wake up at that time...
only that day suddenly happened...
haiz~
maybe is my stomach get angry about my sleeping time....