Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged by Zul

Malay tag...
hmmmm...
ok....

=====================================================
Senaraikan 5 hadiah yang anda impikan:
~Kawai(brand of the piano)grand piano
~Yamaha Proffesional alto saxophone
~BMW car (5 series....hihi....)
~i phone
~free flight ticket to and fro New Zealand...

Alasan terhadap pilihan tersebut:
~I love piano...
~I love saxophone...
~that's my dream car
~that's my dream phone
~that's the country I want to visit the most(the scenes that being taken in The Lord of The Rings)

5 Impresi terhadap orang yang diminati
~loves me..
~cares about me...
~understanding...
~no habit of smoking and drinking....
~at least know how to play 1 type of instrument....

5 Perkara hebat yang pernah dilakukan
~joining the band without giving up....
~compete on the international stage....
~sleep for one day one night didn't wake up....
~BBQ until 2am just go back home...(luckily my parents didn't scold me...whew...)
~wearing in a chicken suit (-_-"")

5 Ciptaan yang paling disukai (tidak semestinya melibatkan teknologi)
~Raymond Lam Fung....
~piano...
~music...
~internet....
~L.O.V.E ^^

5 perkara yang dibenci
~people that smoke....
~I'm quite soft-hearted...hmmm....
~I'm too honest....(is it good or bad????)
~betrayal...arghhhh...hate it....
~people that always tell lie....

5 orang yang hendak ditag
~udin
~arm
~iefa
~zie
~farah

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

why tag me?
malas la haha
i'll do it later, okay
be too honest?
i'm not sure...
ask others

heqing said...

hahaha...
blame zul...
nt me...
kakaka....
ok...
do it anytime....