Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally Can Online + Holidays finish

1 week no internet...
really uncomfortable....
just like lose contact with everybody....
besides that....
I didn't do my subject pre-registration(have to pay for it already...RM100...haiz~)....
today just try my house's dial-up connection...
boleh pulak...

Just now go 2 check my mail box...
crap...
60 unread mail.....
some of it really important...
like the MUET registration...
arghhhh....
tomorrow I'm going back Uniten...
how to register at the State Education Department????
I think I've to call my mum to help me as she will always go to PPD Muar.....

This is a quite tiring holidays....
I really have fun for this year Chinese New Year....
but when I think of my final exam is approaching....
hmmm....
is time to study hard again....

About how I have my Chinese New Year...
I'll post it later with the photos....
because most of the photos is in my bro's camera....
need time to get it....

See you all in Uniten tomorrow....
actually...
I wanna scream.....
I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

fakhruddin said...

Hey I wanna scream too!
I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO UNITEN!!
(seems like I'm celebrating CNY)
haha =p

HQ, I'm still on holidays till
Monday, did you know that?
Did Am tell you?
I'm still in Johore till Monday
So doesn't mean I can't get the limau
haha
Tuesday can give me =p

Sorry because didn't reply any
of your message because have no
credits...unless you top up for me
sure you got many angpau
hahaha =)

heqing said...

nope....
i msg am he oso din reply me....
owh...
den tues jz giv u la....
bt not many har...
too heavy d....

ceh....
top up urself....
=P

chocobi said...

sory,heqing n kudin.
i dun have crdt.
n my mood.
err..

anyway.
hepy come-back-to-uniten for both of u.
=]

---

p/s: distscra

heqing said...

to am:
wen u din rply my msg...
i noe it d...
so its ok....

cheer up2...
^^