Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ICE Recycle Day (Kelompok Ilmu and Amanah)

I'm so tired now...
today is ICE Recycle Day...
and equally my exercise day....
before this I thought at least have 10 volunteers to help me....
but at last...
only 7 people appear....
ok...
fine....
so we just go up and down the stairs...
knocking door by door...
asking for recyclables....
quite tired actually....
but the result really unexpected...
we had collected many of things...

thanks to all my seniors....
this is the first time I be the person in charge of the activity....
but all my seniors really cooperate with me...
thank you very much!!!!!
^^

p/s: Is it girls very like to drink mineral water? 4 or 5 big full black rubbish bags....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

it's better than us - juniors only got 4 people haha
oh ya,you know what?
there was an apartment
we collected 5 plastics bags of
mineral water, only from that apartment
ask hazmer hahaha
boys drink mineral water more than girls =)

heqing said...

better?
here none of de juniors join us....
hmmmm....
hw big is de plastic bag?
ours is de big rubbish black plastic bag wor....
bt i noe...
amanah really many....
cz wen seak call me...
de Toyota Unser full d....
hv 2 go 2 de recycling center 1st...