Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Biggest Enemy

Gosh...
who can help me????
I'm really in a great suffer now....
my biggest enemy....
why it comes in this few days???
arghhh....
what happen to my digestive system???
really uncomfortable now....

gastric...
the biggest enemy of mine...
it came to attack me when I was in Standard 2....
until now...
nearly 10 years....
really no cure for it....
the only way is eating on time...
but...
according to my crazy sleeping time...
I'll always having my "brunch" instead of breakfast and lunch....
haiz~

p/s: it's time to eat gastric medicines and go to sleep....the worst thing is...I'm also having diarrhoea now....T_T

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

oh me too!
i always have branch instead of having lunch and breakfast
oh ya, by the way
sleep on time, wake up on time
and eat on time
set your goals to wake up early
that's all
and work your goal

heqing said...

haha...
don't know the goal when will become reality...
really hard to obey the time...
haiz~