Tuesday, February 24, 2009

True Friend

"Your thoughts have been conquered by fear. Don't let fear takes over your mind. Be positive."
this quote is quoted from Richard Robinson, a well-known UK poet....
I don't know before this....
but after the message....
I suddenly realise....
there is a true friend that always be there to encourage me....
there is a true friend that always makes me learn more....
there is a true friend that always will listen to my worries....
and many many more....
maybe always is me stand forward to seek for the help....
always is me keep bothering you....
but....
thanks for replying me...
thanks for making me become more confident again...
thanks for everything....
^^
Friend Forever!!!

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

i never heard that poet too but i know him because i read books of
'chicken soup for the soul'