Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To Arm: Cheer Up, Friend

This post is specially dedicated to my best friend--Izham(Arm)

To Arm:
I know you are really down now...
I don't want to talk too much....
all the things I wanna say I've posted as the comment on your blog....
just remember...
not all the friends are like that....
there is still some precious friends will appear in your life....
if you can feel the warmness from that person....
I can confirm he/she is truely care for you....
Open you heart...
feel the care from others...
then you will know who is the person that you can trust and can be the best friend....
cheer up..
friend....
^^

By heqing
3/2/2009 4.45pm

3 comments:

chocobi said...

heqing.
thanks.
i noe,u really r my fren.
maybe me is the one who so down.
n cant even cntrol myself.
u noe wat,bcos of my cndtion now.
ive dlted almost all my fren in myspace.
from 217 fren to 17.
glad u r in my top.
=)

n these 2 days.
i keep getting dreams.
weird,and sometimes u can call it bad dreams.

it shows me as myself,being left in a bus.
with a women,a young mother.
trying to cheer me up,n his child.
in blue shirt.
keeps grinning at me.

then what i noe,i left aside at a very large lake.with giant rose and waterlily.alone,but with many voices.

n this dream keep coming into my sleep,now for the fourth. n it comes in all my sleep,evening or nyte.

then when i woke up,i lost the time,i lost my name,i lost where am i.n it almost take me about 10 minutes to figure things out back.
whats happening?

---

p/s : peatight

heqing said...

thx 4 stil treating me as fren...
appreciate it....
^^

fakhruddin said...

good decision