Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All Subjects Carry Marks

Final exam is coming....
Carry marks came out....
until this stage I only can face my chemistry carry marks....
just now went to Dr Ahmad Kamal's room to take my calculus carry marks....
not in my expectation...
especially the carry marks for the quizzes...
it makes me really disappointed....
haiz~
actually is my own fault...
don't want to study la....
then become like this....
T_T

one more subject--physics...
the most scary subject...
the subject's carry marks that I really don't want to face it....
especially when Dr Zolman said, "Nobody performed in Test 2....there's someone get 1/35 in the test....teruk until I don't know how to help you all...."
really praying hard that 1/35 is not me....
now I'm so worry....
(-_-"")

2 comments:

chocobi said...

huu.
just now got my physics carry mark.
only 33.86

ishk2.

---

p/s : dingi

heqing said...

tats quite ok la....
i afraid mine less than tat....
T_T