Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crazy Sleeping Time....

Third day of my semester break...
honestly...
quite boring...
and nearly everyday facing my laptop....
not online but watching all TVB Hong Kong drama series that I had copied from my housemate....
I had finished 20 episode drama series in two days time....
hmmm...
nothing to do what....

By the way...
my sleeping time...
it's really turn crazy....
yesterday(this early morning) slept at 12.30am...
as in the calculation of adults sleeping time...
8 hours is more than enough...
but I slept until 1.30pm just woke up...
13 hours sleeping time....
that's...
hmmm....
because of this...
eat not in time...
I'm having quite serious gastric now....
T_T
and this evening...
5pm slept until 7pm just woke up....
13 hours plus 2 hours...
15/24 hours...
hmmm....
after this don't know what time wanna sleep...
because of excessive sleeping time today...
I'm widely awake now....
haiz~

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

me too!! so bored this hols
and i'm taking my motor license
that's even give me a full boredom!

but what makes me happy, i learn how to cook, bake and many more
hahaha

i thought wanna loiter out with old friends but the don't have hols
aiya it's difficult studying in private U...
the hols must always not be the same

heqing said...

motor license?
hahaha...
still boring ke?

cook?
this holidays every lunch time is me cook for myself....
cz my mum din cook for lunch....