Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As Times Go. Bye.

Yesterday accompanied my parents walking around the housing estate near my taman...
so many days and so many years past by....
I just realised...
there are so many new housing estate around my house...
the land had been cleared off for more houses to build up...
the green land...
no more....
the trees...
no more....

This afternoon I'm reading a book...
inside the book have one phrase--As Times Go By....
but the author thinks...
this phrase should be like this--As Times Go. Bye....

I'm totally agree with that...
as times go...
you really have to say goodbye...
no turning back...
you?
do you agree with that phrase?

3 comments:

fakhruddin said...

absolutely agree!
i need the greens!!
trees make me comfort myself and the natural 'aircond'
hmm no more 'aircond' after this
and world's getting hotter and hotter

heqing said...

me too....
when i go around my housing estate...
only my home have a lots of trees....
hmmm....

Anonymous said...

woah... totally, completely agree! learnt something dy/.. hehe..