Saturday, February 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home....

Finally all the exam had done....
tomorrow is the happiest day...
I'm going back hometown....
my bed....
my blanket...
my storybooks...
my piano....
please wait for me just for 1 more night...
and I'll back beside you...
^^

By the way....
happy holidays to all my friends....
and especially thanks to udin and arm....
this sem really happened a lot of things that makes me totally turn crazy sometimes.....
thanks for everything as both of you always right beside me to encourage and comfort me when I was down and unhappy...
thank you very much....
and for all my classmates....
see you next sem as we are still in the same class(no choice...CE students what...hahaha....)

so fast....
trimester 2 finished...
heading towards trimester 3....
wishing you all happy holidays and have a nice break....
^^

No comments: