Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Supprise....

28/1/2009 9.23pm---a day that I'll remember forever....

In the car...
heading towards my bro's house at Kajang Sg Chua....
received a phone call from my friend....
she told me someone wanna know how am I but that person don't want to let me know who is he/she....
but without second thought....
his name just pop out in my mind.....
but I didn't say it out because I'm not so sure about it....
after reconfirm...
yes....
it's him....

2 years...
losing contact with him....
the person that I miss the most...
the person that I feel so sorry....
appear again in my life....
don't know how will it be after this...
again...
let the time be the judge...

4 comments:

chocobi said...

oh.
so the childish boy uve told me b4 hve cntct u again?
=]

gud luck on ur err.
tataw nak cakap pe.
^^,

---

p/s : soily

heqing said...

yup2...
dun say lik tat la...
he is nt childish nw....

hahaha...
dun need to say anything la...
dunno wat will happen next....
he act dunno i stil lik him...
cz i x berani to say out d....
i dun 1 de bitter memory happen again....
hmmm....

fakhruddin said...

ahah! dingdong
so how?
what was your feeling then?

heqing said...

to udin:
my feeling?
dunno...
wen i meet u jz tel u....
hmmm....