Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lost and Found

Shopping with my parents....
really long time didn't shop with them....
finally....
I found the feeling of happiness and laughter back....
since I come to university...
my dad...
hmmm....
not strict as before...
he totally changed....
and he become really funny....
just now when we were buying the milk powder...
he suddenly suggested to buy Anlene for me....
Anlene????
For me????
(although the packet there have label for 19-50 years old)
but still very weird....
me???
Anlene???
wth.....
after my dad's suggestion....
my mum and me straight away burst into laughter....
luckily my dad changes his target....
finally we bought Fernleaf instead of Anlene.....
whew....

by the way...
my bro came back..
and he just gave me a news...
my Green camp Logo not the choice of the seniors....
actually feel a bit disappointed....
but it's ok....
just let it be one of the experience of mine....
really looking forward for this Green Camp.....
^^

No comments: