Monday, February 9, 2009

Get Your Weapons...Be Ready..Lets Go!

Tomorrow...
the war begins....
to all my friends...
Get all your weapons ready....
pencil box, ID, examination ticket, and the most important thing--your brain that full with formulae and facts.....
Be ready to crack your head in the examination hall...
so I think tonight better sleep early...
but is it possible for me?
I'm not ready yet!!!!!

ok...
I think I better get back to all my works....
see you all tomorrow....
Good Luck!!!!
Gambateh!!!!
加油!!!!

5 comments:

chocobi said...

i dun tink im ready.
plenty more didnt study.
u noe wat,last nite ive gone crazy.
chat with my fren in ym.
she keep asking to go to sleep.
because i say all nonsense thing.
n i dun even know what i'm writing!
dem.

---

p/s : cedleb

heqing said...

me too...
calculus chp 8 totally dunno wat is happening....

wat?
relax la...
dun so panic....

fakhruddin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fakhruddin said...

we have learnt all these formulas and whatsoever during lecture
but why in exam we almost like
having a headache, solving questions?
can anyone answer me?

heqing said...

to udin:
thats the prob of most of us...
this is because we don't have constant revision....
lik dr rose said,"If you always eat, you'll not forget to eat..."
interesting rite?
hahaha....
^^