Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year Eve

25/1/2009--New Year Eve + My Mum's Birthday

After nearly half an hour journey...
we reached my grandparents house at Sengkang, Bukit Gambir, Muar....
and my mum and my aunt started to prepare all the vegetables and meat that we needed for the reunion dinner--steamboat.....
sorry to say that...
I didn't help at all....
hahaha...
I'm a lazy bump....
I just watching TV shows and playing with the dogs(yes..dogs...3 of them...hahahaha....)

And...
night time....
of course....
reunion dinner...
all my family come back plus all my cousins....
total 19 people...
by the way....
the soup of the steamboat really delicious...
thanks to my aunt....
^^

after reunion dinner....took my 2nd cousin's pix....


my 3rd cousin....


one of the dog...my uncle's Golden Retrevier...it is as tall as the height of a child....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

aiya you always behave like that
pemalas! =p
hahaha
angpau2!! ask your family
to give me ;D
and you, get marry faster
so that I can have angpau from you
hahaha

heqing said...

ceh....
no bf hw 2 marry?
act is u to get marry faster...
nt me....
iefa!!!!
=P