Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tomorrow 2 quizzes....@_@

Physics and chemistry quiz...haiz~~haven't study yet already feel sleepy....I really don't know how to survive in this sem 2....maybe my friends(especially zul, haziq and irham.....)will said, "If you dream it, you can do it, go for it...." That's right, it is the title for my blog....but what if this is not my dream? So, can I do it? Then, can I go for it without second thought? I don't know.....now I begin to think so much....I told myself don't think about it already, just do what I've to do, but I cannot control myself.....I begin have doubt in my heart, is it correct to choose engineering as my course? This doubt have in my heart since I study physics in sem 2.....physics, really not my cup of tea...I told myself, no matter how awful the tea is, I have to, must drink it, but if I really cannot????

3rd week of sem 2...
full of doubt in my heart....
and I'm lost.....
can someone help me???

8 comments:

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

hey heqing...
what happened to u???
ape motto u???
snang2 u nk give up ke??
tea tu pahit...
but good for ur health....
n ur future...
how many people liked what they did ?
but end up successing in what they do...
come on....

"don"
if u can dream it,

"haziq"
u can do it,

"arif"
go for it,

"irham"
codom saja!!

hehe...chill..

fakhruddin said...

you're destined to be here,
in uniten for foundation in
civil engineering
so accept it
me too, i've to let go all
my dreams of being a doctor
if i can do it
so do you...

cewah i'm like a counselor la
haha

"if you dream it, you can do it, go for it"
-quotation....if not, plagiarism
haha

heqing said...

to zul:
thx zul....
im nt givin up...
jz doubt inside my heart....
i hope i cn overcome it....

to udin:
thx udin....
we have de same dream...
bt have to let it go....
i really hope 2 do well in tis sem...
wish me gud luck...
and wish u gud luck too...

thx guys....
thank you veryx100 much...
really touched....

chocobi said...

lolx. .

dun b like tht. . .
even though i feel d same as u r. .
=(

owh,the tea huh?
how bout u make it sweeter. .
or u juz make it like what u desire. .

physc can b such a mess in ur head. .
but then. . .

it'll also help u 2morrow. .
or wheneve la. .
keep tryin kayh. .

or if u really3 can't make it. .
set this in ur mind. .

This teh is very9 S.E.D.A.P.!

cheer up. . .(^^, )

---

haziqemphaty said...

hee qing!!!!!!


come on la..

at least u x perlu repeat like me..
u have the "brain"
so..
just use it..

"if u dream it, you can do it, go for it"

i know u can hee qing..

physics??
hari2 i bwk kan buku u..
hope u senang nk study..
x berat nk bwk..
so..
study2 hee qing..
you can do it..


=)

chaiyok3!

heqing said...

thx guys....
really2 thx a lot...
I really appreciate it...
I'll not give up....

zul, udin, arm and haziq....
thx again....
especially haziq...
thx 4 being so kind to me....
alwaz offer urself 2 help me carry the physics buk....

THANK YOU!!!!!

fakhruddin said...

since when haziq becomes so
supportive?
hmmm wonderin~...
haha

heqing said...

haziq is a gud guy la...
although alwaz kene buli by him...
hahahaha....