Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Challenge...

This question is udin sent to me last time...
Just a simple maths and reasoning.....
I've figure it out....
Welcome all the people to solve it....^^
Here we go....

I dare you to break this secret code.
It consists of 5 numbers.
The 5th number plus the 3rd number equals 14.
The 4th number is one less than the 2nd number.
The 1st number is one more than the twice of the 2nd number.
The 2nd number plus the 3rd number equals 10.
The total of all the 5 numbers is 30.
Dare enough??

Answer will be announced after 2 days time.....
Is the time to let your brain exercise.....

3 comments:

fakhruddin said...

if i can answer the question
correctly, what will u give me?
hahaha

Ibn Batutah said...

is the code: 94638?

heqing said...

to udin:
ceh...
u sure noe de answer la...
is u gave me de ques 1....

to nazrin:
hihihi....
i'll give answer after 2 days time...
b patient ya...
^^