Saturday, November 8, 2008

So Many Things....@_@

Tomorrow I'm going to change to I5 but until today I still haven't pack my things.....too many of them.....I also don't know why I bring so much things from my house and some of them really didn't use it at all....hmmmm......most of them are F4 and F5 notes and books+semester 1 notes and that 2 heavy textbooks(Physics and Calculus).....and also my story books.....here is my checklist:

1)Clothes and jeans(2 bags)
2)Former clothes(1 box)
3)Books and notes(2 boxes...maybe more than that.....)
4)Printer
5)Laptop
6)Daily stuff
7)Ricecooker
8)Kitchen stuff
and many many more.......

Faint.....so many things.....now have to start packing already......=_=""

---After 2 hours---

Here are my things.....(not all.....still got much more at the kitchen.....hihi^^)

That 2 yellow boxes are all my notes and books....but still not enough to put all inside it......

4 comments:

oNgLai said...

wa...
so many things a...
ur notes so many...
really hardworking...
==

fakhruddin said...

this is crazy
i think if u open clothes shop,
the the shop oso penuh
cannot be filled haha

aiya girl, huh?
normal la
my sis, every week go to shoppin
buy this and that
then show to me
ceh haha

fakhruddin said...

oh ya, forgot,
i think your clothes are not
as much as irham
haha
i went to irham's apartment d...
u can't believe...
his room full with his fancy
clothes...huhu

heqing said...

to onglai:
its normal when u until f4 and f5 la....
u'll oso lik me 1.....
hahahaha^^

to udin:
u said d...
gals.....
hahahaha....^^
but i din go shopping vry often wor....
i think i brought 2 much shirt come here....
my house tinggal few only.....
hahahaha....
yeke?
fancy clothes.....
emmm....
^_^