Monday, November 3, 2008

First day of 2nd Semester.....

Today is my first day of 2nd semester....8am class....have to wake up so early in the morning, really not use to it because previous semester all class start at 9am.....my first class is calculus class, Dr Ahmad, a quite serious lecturer, hope he can guide us in our calculus(actually I miss Mdm Zarina so much......).

Then the class ended so early, so I went to BA to wait time pass. My next class is at IKAL. I had nothing to do right? Then, I took out my secondary school chemisty notes which was given by my tuition teacher an read it.....luckily I brought it, or esle I really don't know what am I going to do.....After that, I meet udin.....happy^^ but we just chat for a while then he went to Kop Uniten to buy his Chemistry textbook. 10am, my chemistry class began, but our lecturer, Dr Rose, was not here today, but the shocked thing was we get our tutorial question already and we have to ready Chapter 2 by ourselves....wow....first day we have homework already.....hmmm.....

Rest for another 1 hour, is my physics class.....Dr Zolman, a quite funny lecturer and I think I can do better compared to previous semester under his guidance.....but when I saw the course outlines, OMG, all about electric and circuit......my most teruk chapter when I was in Form 5, that's why I didn't choose E&E engineering......I think I'm the natural idiot for circuit....really cannot deal with something that is abstract.....hmmm.....

Then, no tutorial class for physics and I have my chemistry laboratory session.....the rules and regulations in the chemistry lab really strict, just a single and small thing the marks will be deducted.....and we have to buy lab manual(RM 7), a towel(RM 1.50)for cleaning up the mess, and last but not least the lab coat(RM 37)......

And that is it.....my first day on the 2nd semeseter, hope tomorrow will be better, because today I really not enough sleep, so my eyes>>>>>> =_=""" sleepy.....

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

relax...nobody's perfect
i'm oso not so gud in circuit
but have to make it gud...
or else my scholar....

well, today i'm oso very tired
n i have to read my chem
tomorrow my lecturer will ask
hmm....
hope i can answer correctly
btw, all da best