Friday, November 28, 2008

It's the time to let us think about it.....

Finally...
problem solved...
but in my heart...
until now still depressed...
actually nobody knows who is the biggest victim....
my heart is hurt...
really hurt....

I'm just like a grass....
whenever strong wind blows....
I've to follow the wind....
he said stop contacting...
yes, we stop contacting...
he said we are still best friend right???
yes, we are still best friend....
I know the situation...
I understand the situation....
I'm a considerate person...
but who can understand my feeling???
where is my self-pride???
where is my self???
why I've to be so listen to the suggestion???
just because I'm a considerate person then I should ignore my feeling???
Is it no other way to keep relationship and friendship in balance???
Is it something happens then we have to sacrifice one of it???

yes...
we are still best friend...
but it's not the same as before already....
totally different.....
I'm not blaming others...
I'm blaming myself....
maybe I had over concerned about him...
and make others misunderstand....
It's my fault.....

now I just realise...
girl's best friend and boy's best friend...
there are a big different....
before this I thought it is the same...
because they are my best friends...
and no matter what gender they are....
I can use the same way to treat them....
and now...
I'm awake....
awake by this incident....
they are totally different....
the way to treat them is not the same....
from now on...
I'll control myself...
I'll try to not too concerned about certain things....
because too concerned will make me in trouble....
and maybe I've change...
I'm not a helpful person anymore....
I'm not a happy-go-lucky person anymore....

4 comments:

chocobi said...

'I'm not a helpful person anymore....
I'm not a happy-go-lucky person anymore.... '

lolx,what is diz,mate?
y u hve 2 chnge?
no need la. .

heqing,diffrnt rltionship n frenship wif diffrnt person,my dear fren. .

it's not all d same,girls n girls,boys n boys. .

n its not ur fault. .
its juz envronmntal effcts. .
he r so far from her gf. .
then near u. .
consider he near his gf. .
n far from u. .
n stil,pic of both of u shown in his blog. .

i dun tink her gf would be so mad like what had hppn. .

dun b 2 emo,kayh. . .
if not,then u would be like me in my high skewl. .
stupid person tht keep raging n hates women..
in ur case,hates men. ..

i'm stil ur fren.. (", )

---

heqing said...

to arm:
i really tired now...
too concerned about something really make me tired...
and make me in trouble...
i really dunno how to do...

and i hav doubt...
not couple hav to hav faith in each other ke??
y cnt believe in each other??
lik my parents...
wen my dad go out late til midnite...
my mum will not ask him where he goes and why so late jz come back..
bcz she hav faith in him....
couple is not lik tat ke??
y hav 2 b so suspicious??
y cnt believe him??
if in relationship 1 or 2 mth b suspicious is ok...
bt it is not....
so...
i really dunno....
mayb lik u say...
they are too far apart....
haiz~~

relax...
i'll not hate men...
never ever....
cz i hope 1 day there will b a boy tat understand me so well appear in my life...
im waiting 4 him.....

chocobi said...

huhu. . .
its dffrnt lolx. .

husbnd n wife,they hve confirmd tht they will nvr lie or curang wif each other. .

n kapel,we dunno d 1 we luv is stil wif us or not,if both r too far apart. .

she dunno wht he's doin,n he also dunno what he's doin. .


owh,hope u will find tht person soon. . =]

---

heqing said...

mayb kot...
i dun 1 2 think abt it d...
bt 4 sure....
i havent prepare to meet udin again...
i really dunno how 2 face him....
really dunno....
i dun 1 become lik tis la...
haiz~~~

thx....
i oso hopin tat day wil come soon^^