Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks Friends!!!!

"A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart"
This is a quotation from my friend....
Now I just realise friends are so important when family is not around me.....
A true friend....
It is very difficult to find....
but I'm very lucky...
because I find many of them that appears in my university life....
They give me support, encouragement, help me to solve my problem....
Although just a short comment at my blog....
I really feel the support from you all.....
Really....
Although you all are guys...
Although I'm a girl.....
but I've treat you all as my buddy....

No matter how, No matter what....
I'll continue my journey.....
although it is full of challenges....
As there are many people support me...
I'll not let you all dissapointed....

LET'S WORK TOGETHER....
FRIENDS!!!!!

5 comments:

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

gooooooddddd....hehehe...

haziqemphaty said...

hehe..

cam nie la hee qing..

=)

kena belanje i kat coe foodcourt n BA cafe for a week oke..

hahaha..
=P

heqing said...

hahahahaha...
a week???
1 day la...
hahahaha....^^

fakhruddin said...

he qing, i think it suppose to be
"thanks udin"...
not "thanks friends"
juz focus on me...
ignore the rest
hahahaha
aiya so cruel of me

btw, "I'm touched"
i quote your sentence
hihi

thx, ya!

heqing said...

ceh...
not only u la...
if i thx only u...
nanti kene gossip lagi...
hmmmm.....

yup2....
quotation....
y nw many ppl wanna quote the sentence tat i said har????
pelik.....