Friday, November 28, 2008

Raining every night....

Sorry for no updating my blog this few days...
no mood....
something unexpected happen...
and I really don't know how to solve it....
I'm now wondering is it correct to have a so close boy's friend appear in my life....
I really didn't meant it...
I just treat him as my very best friend...
just like my best friend in secondary school--aisyah....
I'm wondering is it nothing like pure friendship between boy and girl exist in this world??
Haiz~~
I don't know how to do...
I really confused and depressed now....
If this kind of things keep happening...
Is it the time to stop the friendship between us???
I don't know...
I really don't know....
but in my heart..
I really don't want to lose such a gud and best friend...

Every night raining here...
and the whether inside my heart is the same as the whether outside my window....
cold and wet.....
now my heart is cold now...
Because I don't know what is the meaning of friendship already.....

No comments: