Saturday, November 22, 2008

FW: You are My friends Who I Really Treasure in My Life.....

What will you do if every time you fell in love with someone you have to say goodbye?

What will you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

What will you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

What will you do if you loved someone more than anything esle and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die....

But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend....

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me....

If I died tomorrow you would be in my heart forever....

Would I be in yours?

So, I just want to say, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life....

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you....

Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this post and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.....


I like my friends always & forever!!!!

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

may i paraphrase all the sentences to
forward to my gf?
wahaha

heqing said...

ceh....
tis oso someone forward for me 1...
in my mailbox...
so i jz copy la...