Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally.....

Now is 2.33 am....I still awake.....not doing nothing but finally finish my Calculus tutorial questions.....so many of them.....whew.......and tomorrow(nope is today.....aiya.....) have to do my physics revision and the pass year question gave by my lecturer......yeterday have a glace of the question, not so difficult.......actually I like Dr Zolman's teaching method, he will use some imagery to let us more understand the steps to solve the problem, but the not so good thing is he teach very slow.....but still ok la.....

Have to go to sleep already.....today will go out to watch High School Musical 3 and Quantum of Solace......Many people said HSM3 best, so hope its really best.....hahahaha^^

Goodnight.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i wan to watch! ... but many assignments... erm, after u watch tell me nice or not ar.. hehe... and i wish i can watch madagascar 2 also.. hee

fakhruddin said...

finally watched HSM3 only
lucky not watch james bond
pity irdaq and hazmer
haha

heqing said...

yala...
nasib baik....
or esle bazir ticket je....