Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Really Tired.....

This week don't know why...
everyday very tired...
and many works to be done....
so no choice....
have to wake up early in the morning to do it....
when I was in secondary school...
I'll wake up early only I have my final exam....
but now....
everyday....
although there are no exam at all....
Now really sleepy...
so have to go to sleep now...
and then wake up at 4am....
do my physics tutorial question(have to do it or esle will minus marks.....)
so....
Good night la.....(although it is still very early....hahaha....^^)

p/s: Thanks, udin....because you always wake me up in the early morning....Thanks again....^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

you're welcome...

i think next time,
i wanna misscall you many times
from 1am to 5am
so that you can't sleep
padan muka haha

heqing said...

ceh....
jahatnye...
bt sometimes misscall i oso din hear de phone ring....
pelik la...

i memang pelik...
hahahahaha.....
^^