Saturday, November 29, 2008

Again.....

Today afternoon as usual....
went to Upten to bungkus my lunch....
and then really lazy to change my shorts...
so I just went out...
actually it is not necessary to change la...
to and fro not until 10 minutes....
and I'm not eating there....
so no need la.....

then...
aiya.....
just now arm said they all saw me wearing shorts....
that they included arm, shafiq, haziq and arif....
wah....
so embarassing....
last time haziq saw me wearing shorts already...
then this is the second time...
I thought nobody will see it...
but...
aiya....

3 comments:

chocobi said...

our eyes are like video cam. .
they recorded things,n replay things over and over again. .

including todays video. .

hahaha

(^^, )

hope sweet drems tonite. .
ka3. .

joking2. . nge2~

---

haziqemphaty said...

hahahah!!!


ya..
tadi i nampak u..
hahah..

=)

aiyo..

heqing said...

wah...
u 2 really la...
malunye...
aiya....