Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprised!!!!

Today is the second week of semester 2....still very tired although our chemistry lecture class shifted to BA theater.....the second reason I'm very tired is because yesterday really exhausted running up and down shifting apartment, but at night I cannot sleep......T_T that's why today so tired.....

Back to the topic, 2 things surprised me today.....

First of all, imagine, this is just the second week of sem 2, I'm having my calculus Quiz 1 today in BM....a big, great surprise by Dr Ahmad(actually thanks Dr Ahmad because this surprise really wake me up.....)luckily last week I done my calculus tutorial questions, or else I really don't know how to die in this quiz....whew.....

Second, after exchanging time table with Udin(we want to make sure what time we free and can meet at that particular time.....)I saw his ID No. His ID No, AM81596, is actually in front of mine(AS81597), and Haziq's ID No. is behind of me(AS81598).....it is too kebetulan already.....

Is it the fate that make me and udin become best friend(not another BF har....)? Actually we missed two time when wanna get know to each other......first time at Penang, I still remembered it was in the year 2005, when we were in F3. There was a indoor band competition that we both participated but of course represent different school and no interaction between school, so we missed it......then the second time, this year we were both taking the Japan Government Scholarship Examination, and again, we still don't know each other yet......and now, finally, the third time, we met and become very best friend.....

Fate, a really miraculous thing....It brings a lot of surprised in our life and I think we should appreciate it.....^^

6 comments:

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

alalala...kudin!!

heqing said...

ceh....
again.....
there is nth between us.....
how many times i've 2 stress abt tis....
aiya.....
i've 'someone' inside my heart d ok?

fakhruddin said...

eleh zul tu jealous
kan zul, kan?
haha

he qing, ya la
about penang band open n japanese
scholar....
we both went there but din c each
other... or myb u sombong...
x nak tegur i
hahhaha

heqing said...

to zul:
u jealous ke???
hahahaha.....^^

to udin:
tula.....
both gt involve bt din c each other.....
i sombong?????
eh....
how 2 tegur u????
we dun noe each other last time rite????
bt luckily we r best fren nw.....
in future if jumpe din tegur....
tu...
memang.....
no comment la....
^^

fakhruddin said...

but in future,if u gt bf d,
i takut la nak tegur u
nanti ur bf belasah i pulak
hahaha

heqing said...

aiya...
if my bf cnt accept i gt boy's best fren....
i don't 1 him as my bf d la....
i need freedom 2 make fren.....
so.....
if someone have to b my bf...
he has to b considerate.....
and nt so easy to get jealous......
i love freedom......
tats y im a sagittarius gal.....
love freedom.....