Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smoker---don't get near me!!!

Just read about udin's new roommate.....
He is a smoker...
Although the following examples are my family privacy...
but I want to let all the people out there know....
SMOKE HAS NO BENEFITS!!!!
Here are two really case of smoking....

My uncle....
Smoking for about 10 years....
at last....
Nasopharyngeal Cancer 1st stage(who doesn't know what it is...just google-it....)....
After electrotherapuetics...
He's ok now but nobody knows how tough was the process of electrotherapuetics...
His thoart and neck all "hangus"...
Really difficult to eat....
Therefore, he was so skinny after he underwent the electrotherapuetics....
but luckily only 1st stage....
The only thing he has to do now is control his diet and go back to hospital at a fixed time to check whether the cancer cells come back to his body or not.....
My uncle is the lucky one....
but.....

My grandfather....
Smoking also for about 10 years(maybe more than that)....
at last....
Colon Cancer 2nd Stage....
The tumour inside his colon is as big as a fist...
Can you imagine such a big tumour in your colon???
Disgusting right???
If I've not mistaken...
Last week he just finished his last stage of chemotherapeutics....
Chemotherapeutics is worse than electrotherapeutic...
If someone undergo chemotherapeutics...
That person will have no appetite to eat, what he ate he'll vomit....

So....
This two cases is it enough to wake up all the smokers???
If someone can list out the benefit of smoking....
I'll never ever stop the smoker to smoke....
But is there any benefit???
Somebody says smoke can release tension...
That is NONSENSE, RUBBISH, A PILE OF SHIT!!!!
If you want to release tension....
There are many ways to do it....
You can just go to a space place....
Scream out loud....
That is also one way to release tension....
Why you have to smoke???
Somebody says smoke will make someone looks cool....
Please la....
Cool???
For me that person don't want to live in this world again.....

Smoking is the slow process to commit suicide....
Is there any person agree with me???

4 comments:

chocobi said...

huhu. . .
but there's also benefit of smoking. ..

1st,u will nvr old. . .
coz d percentage of dying in young age are high. .
so xsempat tue. .

2nd,smoking keeps away the nyamuk around us,as well as our girlfren n others. . so u can avoid those u dun like much. .

3rd,sum1 said to me tht smoking clears ur head n mind. .
well,mayb,but also clears ur cleverness slowly. .

so,for those r smoking,keep up the 'good' work. . .then it's 'heaven' for u. .

haha.. .juz joking. .

me also dun like smokers. .
sory 2 say but i really2 *&%$ cigarette,as well as it smoke. . .

keep me away from that thing,bitch!

heqing said...

same here la...
frm young child until nw...
HATE ppl tat smoke....

fakhruddin said...

wah to tragic la your family
luckily, none of my family smokes
that's what i call, COOL!!
juz like me haha

but my roomate knows how to respect others la...
he doesn't smoke in the house
only in balcony...
that's pretty good job

芯与相约 said...

bt 4 me...
balcony oso i cannot accept...
jz a bit of smell...
sry...
no way....
gt out of the house!!!!