Monday, November 10, 2008

My New Room^^

Yesterday finally shifted my apartment....one word, tired....(because I got the highest floor......)luckily my parents came to help me....thanks dad and mum.....^^(because they came all the way from Muar(2 hours journey) just wish to help me to shift apartment......really appreciate it.....thanks again.....)but my bad, I cut my finger......bleeding 3 times.....aiya.....but luckily it's ok now......

Here's are some pix of my new room.....

New table....my dad bought it for me.....thanks dad......


The room is bigger compared to previous room....happy^^


Actually my parents and I fix this table together....but my dad fix the board terbalik....actually the chocolate colour one is under and the smooth surface is on top.....my mum reminded him already but.....after we finish fixing the table....we looked at the board then burst into laughter.....^^


The night view of BN just outside my room's window.....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

eleh my room kat rumah lg besar
& byk barang ("p
hahaha

gt scenary of BN?
wow tp x cantik pn
haha
gt mosquitoes ah?

heqing said...

ceh.....
i noe x cantik la....
i jz took it....

mosquitoes????
hahahaha.....^^
luckily no mosquitoes.....
hihihi.....
highest floor u noe?
so sure few mosquitoes will come....
^__^