Friday, November 21, 2008

Chinese or English Post...hmmm....

Yesterday I asked udin why he understand my chinese post, because before this he will not comment about my chinese post, but that day I'm really shocked about his comment.....and he said he installed a translator in his laptop and then that's it....all my secret he knows it, but believe me, he still not understand all the meaning....hihihihi....^^ but now I'm wondering, should I reduce my chinese post or not? Before this I thought no one will read it(because most of my friends are malay.....I know udin can read it but only certain certain words...this is before he has the translator....and sometimes I feel it is not fair to the others.....)

So, I'm now thinking how to solve this problem.....maybe after this I'll post more english post, but sometimes really don't know how to use english to express my feelings as my first languange is Mandarin.....hmmm....maybe next time I'll write my feelings in my diary instead of in the blog.....I will work this out.....

p/s: wanna say sorry to those who not understand the chinese post....sorry, guys.....

2 comments:

chocobi said...

lolx. . .
y dun u post in malay?
then all of us can undrstnd it. .
even d punjabi also can. .
nge2~(^^, )

owh,u want prvcy?
hurm,yah,i tink it's btter u write all ur feelngs in ur diary than ur blog. .

to kudin,can u giv me d trnslator?
i want it. .huhu. .

---

heqing said...

malay??
not so gud in malay la...
my malay gt A2 in spm le....
hahahaha....

i oso think lik tat...
after tis reduce my chinese post...
cz most of the chinese post is my secret...
hihihihi....^^

wah...
u oso want tat translator ke???
aiya....