Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Interruption.....

8am, having my calculus class at BM....as usual, I'm really sleepy, because still cannot adjust back the time I go to bed(during the holiday usually sleep at 3am, then wake up at noon....hihihi^^) Although is the second week of semester 2, still not use to the time table......everyday class start at 8am......

Ok, back to the topic.....after the calculus class started about half an hour, suddenly we heard "miaw" and one of my classmate went out with something in his hand---a cat.....we were shocked and began to laugh, and our lecturer, Dr Ahmad said,"I thought is someones handphone with the cat's miawing ringtone....."

Then, the class went on, and the class really boring and I said before, I'm really sleepy, then, maybe the cat knew the class was too bored, it came in the class again.....I really don't know why it loves this class so much......it kept miewing and the very funny thing was, Dr Ahmad said, "I allow 'you' to stay in the class, but please don't stool or piss inside the class....." But after that, the cat heading to the front door, seems like it wanna went out, so Dr Ahmad(again.....), he walked to the front door, open it and said to the cat, "Do 'you' want to go out? Ok, I open the door for you....." Amazingly, the cat really went out of the class and didn't come in the class again......

First time saw Dr Ahmad so funny because the first impression that he gave me was he is a very serious lecturer....but now he makes me to change the impression about him......by the way, the "cat interruption in calculus class" is a small 'refreshment' for us as 2 hours calculus lecture really make us tired........

p/s: Actually I saw the cat yesterday at BL, it just sat beside of Zul on the chair......hahaha.....^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

ceh cat only la
i juz wanna say'
'don't judge people by their looks'

huhuhuhu
i oso felt sleepy la this morning
myb i always sleep late at nite
revise this n that
hmm~
bz la this sem

heqing said...

if not cat...
u think is wat wor???
hahahaha.....^^

me 2....
realy sleepy...
but not revising my work....
aiya.....