Friday, October 10, 2008

Subject Carry Marks....

Just now spent about 2 hours runing here and there to get my carry marks. When we reached IKAL, Mdm Hanani was not in, then we decided to go to BA first to check our Physics carry marks. And among all the subject carry marks, my physics's carry marks really terrible, as I said from the previous post. 50 is the full marks, I only get half of it, that is 25/50....It's really sucks.....arghhhh.....as a results, I've to struggle in my final exam, and I think I cannot get A for my physics already.....~down~......

How about my physics lab carry marks? Answer, I don't know, because when I reached BJ, Miss Puteri was not in(again......today is like exercise day.....aiya....) When chunhoong, weijing and me decided to go to IKAL take our english, karwei called. He said Mdm Hanani was leaving, so we call him to help us see our marks. So, how about my English carry marks, luckily it's ok, 52/60, so in the final I think I can score it. And chunhoong also help me to calculate my Calculus carry marks, 41/50(or 42....I forgot already......ermmm.......). So it's also ok.

Conclusion, I still have to double my effort especially in physics, or esle I don't know what result I'll get in final.....

No comments: