Sunday, October 19, 2008

Semester Break....

Finally, finish my first semester....but really sad about it, I have to separate with my friends.....:'( This post especially for my 2 very best friends, udin and hana.....

Udin,
Thanks for being my buddy, I know many of them gossip between us but if we didn't explain about it, I think many people sure will misunderstand because most of the time we'll walk together, laugh together, chat together....hahaha....but next sem these things will not happen again. We have different time table, we are not in the same class, we are taking different course...too many circumstances make us apart....uwaaa!!!!! :'( On the last day of final exam, I saw you from far, want to call you but too far already. Really want to take photo with you because on the next semester, time we meet sure will be very short, only lunch time(and only on Monday and Tuesday.....:-(....)I really enjoy the time we together, and when I not understand certain question, you'll always help me, explain to me.....actually you really help me a lot.....thanks again....and forget to tell you, you know many of my secrets, so hope you keep it as secret ok? hahaha....^^

You know what? I really afraid our friendship cannot last longer....really afraid that....but future thing....who knows???? but still worry about it.....if we have fate, I think we can be very very best friend, just like I always want to say to you but no chance.....that is "FRIENDSHIP FOREVER, really FOREVER....."

Lastly, still want to say thank you, and I really appreciate the friendship between us, and wish you good luck and happy in the following days and years......and want to give you a photo as a gift......here is it......jengjengjeng.....

still remember this place? First time we went out together....first time we watched movie together(don't gossip again har....still got hana and zemer.....)and sad thing happen......don't want to say it again.....but during that time really happy.....^^

Hana,
Actually I don't know you'll see this post or not but I still want to type the following words.....You are the first Malay friend that I meet in Uniten, I know we are in the same Mass during orientation week (Mass H) but forgive me, went you wore tudung, I really cannot recognise you at all.....sorry......and we are neighbours too.....my apartment is just beside yours....hahahaha.....then how we knew each other I really forget already, but from the first day onwards, we always walk together to class.....although sometimes I more close to udin, but believe me, deep in my heart I really sad when want to apart with you, but good news is, next sem our class both start at 8am and we still can walk together to class.....hahaha^^ really happy about it.......not like udin....only lunch time can meet him....aiya.....

Ermmm, don't know want to say what but still wanna give you a photo as a gift.....here is it......

First time having my dinner with you, hanis and ija.....and I'm the 'chef' that day....hahaha....sedap kan?? hahaha....^^

No matter how we change, how many times we apart, udin and hana, believe me, both of you are my friends forever......but others(especially my classmates.....)don't be jealous about it when read this post because I didn't mention your name, but please look back previous post "Good to have Friends", I have mention all my classmates' name inside that post.....I think all of you I mentioned already.....hahaha....^^ Wish you all happy holidays......^^and good luck in 2nd semester......

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

nice pics...u & me but
if haziq see this, he sure will
gossip us again.
i'll kill u haziq!!!!
haha

thanks ya for calling me during my
BORING journey to johor
really appreciate it
don't worry we still can meet
and exchange knowledge,ok

eh open house, u cooked?
omg? how it tasted?
terrible?
oh... i already expect that hahaha
just kidding ok

whatelse i wanna type?
oh ya, wish me luck for
my upcoming JPJ test ya haha