Tuesday, October 7, 2008

English Test 4--Response Essay II

Today, first in the life time, Monday can sleep until very late, just because no class in the morning, but 4pm, I've my english class at BA and today is our last test for english. Honestly, I didn't prepare at all.

When I got the question paper, yeah, it is a story, but it is not I had to write a story, but I have to give my opinion about the story. Actually, I ran out of idea, I really don't know what am I writing about, I just wrote it and I feel I wrote not enough supporting details. And the paragraph getting shorter and shorter when going down to the conclusion. The response essay is not difficult, but I really cannot think about more ideas. Then, my last paragraph, that is my conclusion, again, not enough time, and I began to nervous, as a result, only 3 lines in my conclusion paragraph.....haiz~~

The carry marks of the english test is 60%, it is quite plenty of it. Hope I can get a better result, although this time I think my Response Essay II die......because I think my 2 best friends Hana and Udin sure can do well in this test.....haiz~~praying~~

No comments: