Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boring....@_@

Finally can online.....wait for so many days, today decided to come to cyber cafe to update my blog.....during this semester break, nothing much to do, I only sleep+eat+watch TV show+play piano......

That day when Udin on the way back to Kluang, I think I really to bored already, so I phone him, and my credit really kesian, from RM30 left only RM3(for your information, I just top-up a day before that.....=_="") but for me, nevermind, and it is really normal for me. Before this, when I chat with Aisyah through handphone, my credit from RM60 something left RM0.90.....this really my record.....hahahaha^^ who can break it? So, really happy when talking with Udin, at least not so boring at home.....hahaha^^

Left 4 more days, and I'm going back to UNITEN to begin my 2nd semester.....time pass by so fast....so just enjoy this few days.....^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

wah, tq so much okay
i really appreciate it
u used to called for an hour
n it costed bout RM27
wow! haha
haziq, we both kutuk kau~
hahaha

wah next sem cant always see each other
oni twice a week
missing y'all la

haziqemphaty said...

oit!!!

owh..

u guys kutuk aku ye!

jage lu org..
hee qing..
u same kelas dgn i..
hahah..
BEWARE!