Monday, October 13, 2008

CMPF Final exam.....

Now I'm in the library, waiting for the time to pass by, after this I'll have my English final exam. Actually I just finish my Computing Skills Final exam, the questions are quite ok and almost all the questions I can answer, but don't know correct or not. Wondering.....hahaha....^^ seriously, many of the tips help me a lot, thanks for the lecturer giving us so useful tips....hahaha....but, my bad, I forgot some of the important points, aiya.....@_@....

Anyway, I hope I can get A in this subject and wish me good luck for the following English exam.....^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

sure can get A la for CMPF
for you, everything's easy, right?
well, I'm also wanna thanks to
the lecturer because she taught us
for CMPF

wah so curious to know the grade
la...