Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Time Table for 2nd Semester.....

Just now go to check my next semester time table, totally not the same with my 2 best friends, hana and udin. At that moment, really down....not feeling like want to separate with them, they really make my first semester very happy, and it is very difficult to find friends that can talk to......cannot imagine the life without them, I think I'll veryx100 miss them. Hana taking EE, Udin taking ME, me taking CE, 3 people 3 different courses, I think in future really difficult to meet them. But then, I'll meet zul and haziq again....hahahaha....^^ because they are taking same course with me....I'm wondering if next 4 years still meet them, will become bored or not? Hahahaha.....^^

And about my time table, one word, "pack" and have to run here and there. BM, IKAL(wondering why got class at IKAL.....aiya.....), BA, BL.....the worse thing is everyday run here and there, not like this semester only Thursday like that.....aiya.....and my Wednesday class, 7 HOURS NON-STOP CLASS!!!!! When I first saw it really shocked, why like that again, then Friday still got class....aiya.....

But anyway, hope I can handle all the subject in semester 2, because it is really pack compared to this semester, and wish hana and udin will have a good time in the 2nd semester, I promise I'll find some time eat lunch with you both.....^^

No comments: