Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good to have friends............^^

Have a good day...........and PLEASE READ TO THE END!!!!!!!





To all the classmates,
We want to end our first semester already, I really happy to have all of you as my friends:udin(my buddy...^^), zul(always bully me......T_T), haziq(a bit chlidish guy....hehehe.....^^), shafiq, meor(hotshot), hanif(let me remember my very best friend aisyah....because he is also a mamak....), arif, nazrin(the only guy in the class that looks like korean.....hahaha....), am, irham(the most trendy guy in the class........), azrai, nabil, chunhoong(my physics lab partner....), jackson(always make me speechless....), chenkiat(a funny but a good guy.....), tanzhen, yonyi, karwei(baby face....hahahaha......), weijing, raj(he know chinese.....waow....), noel(always blur face......hahahaha....^^), brasad,(sorry...I don't know how to spell his name.....),vishnu, taty, ija, and hana(my another buddy.....^^).(sorry if left out someone's name.......). And, especially, I want to thank udin and hana, I am very glad to have you as my best friends, I really appreciate the friendship between us.....because it is really difficult to find someone that can talk with.....THANK YOU.....^^

Don't know next semester whether we are in the same class or not. So bless you and hope you can do well in the coming final exam.

Yours regard,
heqing

No comments: