Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No Piano today....T__T

Hot day, but udin and me walk to MPH, want to play piano, unfortunately, the piano is locked....no piano.....uwaaa!!!! I miss piano so much.....last 2 weeks when I went back to my home, I didn't play because all the books at my apartment, I forgot to bring back.....my bad....haiz~~~

The day is really hot, so we sat in front of the entrance, feel the coolness of the aircond, and chit-chat time.....hahahaha.....^^if not udin said want to walk faster as the whether redup a bit, I think we'll chat until forget the time....hahaha......then heading to UPTEN to bungkus my lunch, really very early to eat lunch, actually until now I haven't eat yet.....emmm....after this la......

Two of us walking under the big sun, others sure will misunderstand we are dating, but the answer is N.O....NO....hahahaha....udin got girlfriend already ok.......so if you read this post still not believe it.....and if gossip still going on.....two words that I always said, "NO COMMENT"

No comments: