Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Physics Final Exam...die....

Today I took my Physics final exam....really sucks.....the questions are veryx100 tough....I really don't know how to do.....T__T When I first read the questions, my mind was blanked and don't know where to start....at the last 15 minutes before hand up the answer booklet, tears in my eyes.....I really want to cry already....but still have to control.....before this I said I not allow a C appear in my result slip....I want to tarik balik this....because now I just hope I can pass Physics 1....I really cannot imagine I take again Physics 1 in 2nd semester....I don't want this kind of thing happen....

After taking the exam, I quickly called my mum, because she is really worry about me as she knows I don't like physics very much....she afraid I choose the wrong course.....after talking with her, I really calm down, how the result will turn out, not in my control, so just study for the last subject, calculus.....

Now in my mind, keep appearing 3 words, "Don't fail Physics"......that's all....

Lastly, today finally can relax a bit, recharge.....tomorrow I'm going to MPH to play piano with udin and hana.....really happy....but at the same time really sad, because after this few days, we have to seperate.....T__T

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

cheer up...all the best to u..good luck for all the subject ...wish u get flying colour result...jia u..

fakhruddin said...

no need to stress up...
just relax...
i think for the 1st sem, it's just
ok to pass the paper without fail
next sem we just score the subjects
hey, we din play piano ah...
so sad huhu

heqing said...

yala...
i thought can play...
uwaaaa.....