Thursday, October 16, 2008

No mood to study....T__T

Tomorrow is my last day for my final exam, having calculus paper....just now udin help me to see my carry marks already, 36.5/50, for me the marks really sucks....and I really very angry about myself, why I didn't score in my Test 1(just now do revision, read back the questions.....really easy!!!! Arghhhh....)? Why Test 2 I do so many careless mistake? Why? Why? Why? When I first know my carry marks, I nearly cry out....really sad.....and further more I really don't have confidence in scoring above 45 marks in the final exam, but how can I do? My aim for my calculus result is A.....and now also no mood to study....actually not no mood, is too afraid what I revice now I will forget tomorrow, this is the worse thing, because since I was in my secondary school, dealing with Additional Mathematics, I will forget what I do, what I study before this.....I think is my concentration problem....haiz~~~

I think now udin sure at nazrin's apartment study hard....but he also don't need to worry his marks because his carry marks are higher than me.....much more higher.....haiz~~~but anyway.....wish all having a happy study time and good luck in tomorrow paper.....

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

relax la he qing...
no need to worry...
we still have 2nd sem...
(aiya before this also said like
that but still didn't perform)
hahaha

i think next semester, we see each other and share whatever extra
knowledge we got from our lecturers...
ok?
do you think it's a good idea?