Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1 week raya holiday.....

Actually, the whole week holiday suppose to be my study week, but for me, the person who didn't celebrate hari raya, just wasted the time like that. Now thinking back, really regreted about my behaviour, take the things(my final exam.....) too easy already.

The whole week at my home, I did 3 things only:eating, sleeping and watching TV shows. But most of the time I spent is on sleeping. I really don't know why I can sleep for so long time. After coming back from my camp on 2nd October, I was really tired and I went to bed 8pm. Then the shock thing was, I wake up at 12 noon on the following day. Waow......16 hours sleeping time, really broke my record before this. After eating my lunch, my bad, I went back to sleep again.....aiya.....

Saturday, 4th October, I woke up at 11am. Then, open the TV, change the channels here and there, watching the interesting TV shows but I was reading newspaper at that time. But then, finish reading newspaper, I was watching TV shows until 6pm. Imagine, how hot was the TV, and is the new TV(Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV......udin.....sony wor.....hahahaha.....^^) I quickly turn off the TV and on that day night, I just open my calculus book to do some question but, my bad again, not until 2 hours, I began to do other things, then started to play games.

As usual, Sunday came back Uniten, again, didn't touch any of the book.....just online(because cannot online at home.....=_="")haiz~~ How to face my final exam with the attitude like this......hope I quickly go into the mood of studying......

No comments: