Monday, October 13, 2008

First day of Final exam.....finish....

At about 4.45pm, I've finished my English final exam. Now I'm really tired, don't know why. About my English paper, actually is quite ok, I've faith in it, I can get A in this subject or maybe A-.....but, my bad, when I was answering the question(ermmmm.....not answering....when reading the comprehension pessage.....), I fall asleep....OMG....luckily I could wake up or esle I really cannot imagine how is it.....=_=""really too tired already.....

Now my eyes merely open, so maybe after this go to bed very early then wake up 2am to continue my study. Tomorrow is Physics exam, the subject that I scared the most, I think I really cannot finish revicing but I'll try my very very best, because I must get at least B- in my physics(A- is impossible already....because my carry marks for physics really really low.......)I cannot allow a C in my result slip.....

So, good luck to me and all my classmate, go to sleep first....see you tomorrow.....zzzZZZZZ.......

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

ceh
u only know how to sleep
aiya
hahaha
wah B for physics?
wow!!
i don't know whether i can get
B for physics...
arghh!! don't want to talk
about this anymore...
no more...no more...
haha