Friday, October 10, 2008

Sick again.....T__T

Running nose....haiz~~sick for the 3rd time in this semester....and no one besides me to take care of me but nevermind, I have my secret weapon to tackle my flu.....jengjengjeng......ginger tea.....

Don't know since when, ginger tea really works on me. I'll be alright in three days time without seeing a doctor. hahahaha......amazing......but only flu, if cough, ermmm.....I think 1 week just will be ok, sometimes maybe more than that.....

So, no matter how, no matter what, I've to force myself to be alright because no more extra time for me to rest, final is coming, so my white blood cells in my body, hope you can do your work efficienly.....hahahaha...^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

Haha
i don't like ginger...
bitter ah?
is it tasted like vegetable?
omg!!
cannot be accepted!!
nooooooooooooo!!!!!