Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy and Sad day.....=_=""

Today as usual wake up in the morning preparing to the class but something different, my throat!!! Damn feeling unwell....I'm now wondering why am I always sick since I am in UNITEN? This is the 3rd time I'm feeling unwell.....1 semester about 3 months and I sick for 3 times....average 1 month sick once....a shock number....Is it UNITEN too many virus? Haiz~~

After 1 week break, meet Mdm Zarina again, honestly very happy can have her class again. And today she gave us back our Test 2 paper. When I got back my paper, 32/40, OH MY GOD!!!! Honestly, I was so shock.....It was the first time I am so happy about my marks(although udin got 38/40.....but still have 2 congrat him.....^^). From Test 1 21/40 until now 32/40, the improvement is great....hope I can keep it up in my final exam......

Then, really feeling unwell, my throat+period pain, really damn shit....have to go back to my apartment or esle I really don't know how to study for my Physics Lab Test. After sleeping for 2 hours, feeling better and start to read the Lab Manual and the answer. Actually I don't know what am I reading. I just browse through and go to bus stop, wait for the bus go to library. Unfortunately, heavy rain came....really heavy rain...but luckily bus came after we wait for about 5 minutes. And the rain kept pouring down from the sky, when we walked towards the Ko-Op, the rain soaked us wet. From head to toe, one word, "wet". Then, want to thanks hana because she said we can go through the underground carpark heading towards the library, or esle, we'll be more wet. After that, uncomfortably take my Lab Test because cold and wet and the question, shit, not difficult but really cannot finish it. I leave many blank in my answer sheet. Haiz~~

Today is really not my day.....T__T

No comments: