Friday, October 31, 2008

Final Exam Result....T__T

Really want to cry....my result really sucks!!!! I really can't imagine I got so bad result.....2.92.....0.08 points can get 3.0 already.....now really speechless.....then my mum said just now(because she is beside me when I'm checking my result.....),"You are the worse compared to your brother and sister, when they were in Foundation 1st semester, they can get 3.0 and above....I think you chose the wrong course already....."

Actually I really don't know how to do now....really upset.....hope next semester can improve.....:'(

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

jia u jia u...all the best to u...take it as a challenge to u..do the best for next sem...cheer up ya..cry cry no pretty le..hehe^^
compare to other is very pressure de,if u have done ur best is ok de le...jia u wor..always support u..
take care and kip in touch ya..